Depreciation: Section 179 Deduction


Why YOU Should Care

Generally, you are required to depreciate qualified business property. The Section 179 Deduction gives you the option to reduce your current tax liability by deducting the cost of the asset in the year it is placed into service instead of depreciating.

Continue reading “Depreciation: Section 179 Deduction”